Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tomb of Ligeia



I grew up in a mad-house-Vincent-Price-watching family.

Over five years ago I signed up to Netflix. Right away I filled my que with movies I hadn't seen in a long time. One of those films was called Tomb of Ligeia. Unforunately the movie right away became unavailable and sat in my que's "save"section until they received a new copy. I noticed last week that it came out of the save section. I made sure I would watch it immediately before it would become unavailable again.



Tomb of Ligeia stars Vincent Price, who is very known for being in movies based off of the Edgar Allan Poe short stories. He landed mainly roles for playing in thrillers/horrors aside from his many Poe roles. The co-star is Elizabeth Shepherd.

Quick plot explaination: a man's wife dies and he feels her will to live after death still haunting him. He meets a woman who looks just like his wife and falls for her. Will his dead wife destroy his chance of new love?

No comments:

Post a Comment