Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Comic Book Days

Job of the day: Working at a comic shop
Website(s) of the Day: G.E.N. & Graham Crackers Comics

What does Monday night mean to me? It means me going to bed earlier so that I can wake up early on Tuesday morning. Why? It's because I help out once a week for store credit. I dig and sort through long boxes of comics that I have no interest in (umm Punisher) to obtain the ones I am interested in. I get to drink a funky energy drink while listening to movie scores on the speakers. I hear Kriss and the manager talk about figures, comics, movies, etc. I actually enjoy being there. It makes me feel like I am behind the scenes. Today I grabbed a copy of the new Emily The Strange and an issue of Previews. Previews is a catalog of what is coming up in the next few months in the comic book world.

Anywho, time to take a nap and then read some comics of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment